Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Crazy Day...

Hmm. Firstly, i want to thank MISS TIANG for letting mi to try her MINT sweet.
THANKEW YOU VERY THE MUCHIE~~!!

First time i tried her MINT sweet was becos she said it was very refreshing. So, i trusted her and gave it a try.

WOW~~ DAMN "NICE" MAN!!! IT'S SUPER DUPER MINT CAN!! -.-"
I almost choke when it so called "broke".

Today, my dear MISS TIANG took it out and said "this one not as mint as the previous one!!"
I trusted her again and pop it into my mouth. It "broke" and i was like..........

(Slience for a few secs) "Oh my god!! TIS ONE OSO VERY MINT LOR!! SUPER MINT LEH!!" (Almost choke myself again)

Next time im not gonna try MISS TIANG's MINT SWEET again. LOL.

MISS TIANG'S LIQUID MINT SWEET

TIANG and her SUPER MINT SWEET

.

.

.

.


Todae, there's a colleague from my department whose baby daughter is 1 month old!! He gave us some boxes of cakes and red eggs.

This PINK box is so nice and cute can.

I almost brought it home just now. But too pai seh la. HAHA.

.

.

.

.

Going to do my CNY shopping again tmr.

Hope to get a pair of heels and maybe one top.

And and... Cut my hair!!!

GOING SP TMR...!!! Woooooo.... =]

Tata!

miss u.

No comments: